Final week electric car firm Riven went public and had one in all the greatest IPOs of 2021 but. The inexperienced car firm raised $12 billion, reports Nasdaq. Today, one other inexperienced car firm, Sono Motors, goes public. Might or not it’s one other wildly profitable vehicle-related IPO? Right here’s what it’s essential to know:
- What’s Sono Motors? Sono Motors is a German “inexperienced” car firm. Sono develops solar energy know-how that can be utilized by different car producers. The corporate can be working by itself car, the Sion, which the firm says is “the world’s first solar electric car (SEV) for the plenty.”
- When is Sono Motors’ IPO? It takes place today, November 17, 2021.
- What market is Sono Motors buying and selling on? It can commerce on the Nasdaq World Market.
- What’s Sono Motor’s inventory image? Sono Motor will commerce underneath the ticker “SEV.”
- What’s the IPO worth? SEV shares will start buying and selling at $15 every, according to a Sono Motors press launch.
- What number of shares can be found? 10 million SEV shares will likely be supplied to the public.
- How a lot will Sono Motors increase in today’s IPO? If all 10 million shares promote for $15, they’ll increase $150 million.