Outbrain, the content material discovery platform identified for its clickbait advertisements that seem on the backside of on-line articles, makes its debut today as a publicly traded firm. The agency was based in 2006 and has grown quickly ever since. Outbrain relies in New York Metropolis and employs over 800 individuals. Its stock itemizing comes three weeks after Taboola, its primary competitor, went public on the Nasdaq. The 2 firms virtually merged, however the deal fell aside. Right here’s what you want to learn about Outbrain’s preliminary public providing:
- What’s Outbrain’s ticker image? Outbrain will trade beneath the stock ticker OB.
- What index will Outbrain prepare on? Outbrain’s stock will trade on the Nasdaq.
- What number of OB shares are on provide? Outbrain is making 8 million shares obtainable in its IPO.
- What’s going to OB shares be priced at? Outbrain’s IPO shares are priced at $20.
- How a lot is Outbrain hoping to elevate in its IPO? If it sells all 8 million shares for $20 every, Outbrain will elevate $160 million in today’s providing.